There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our positive reinforcement, science based training techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
What we offer
Structured 4 week program with a qualified trainer - Kat Davson-Galle from The Happy Hound Initiative
Areas covered are - socialisation, biting/mouthing, polite greetings, toilet training, puppy manners, enrichment and more
Puppies must be between 8 and 16 weeks of age to attend, and all puppies require their first health check and vaccination
Cost of full 4 week course is $120.00
You and your pupply can expect to have fun!
When it's offered
Date: Sunday afternoons at 3pm
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes